We are a global marketplace and platform giving creators the tools to manufacture, promote, sell and distribute their own limited-edition apparel through pre-order campaigns (and helping shoppers make better buying decisions in the process).
Our mission is to champion creativity, supporting grassroots creators while reducing the waste in fashion. Think ASOS for the new generation.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit and happy bunch who get together and get stuff done out of our lovely Dalston office (right behind the best coffee shop in London). A typical week involves fruit bowls, team sports, trips to the pub and free-lunch Fridays. ✌️🌱
Run and deliver workshops and training covering topics such as unconscious bias, authentic and inclusive leadership, neuro-diversity and diverse recruitment models
1. Competitive salary and share options. We all share in Everpress' success
2. Work from home Wednesdays and flexible working hours
3. Decks in the studio - we're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
4. A plant filled, relaxed working environment
5. Weekly team lunch, drinks and fruit bowls on tap
6. Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
7. Managing your own work-load & plenty of freedom
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.